Dmitriy Panchenko

by Vlad from Slonim, Belarus

This is me and my father (From our family album)

Everyone believes in something and has their own ideals and heroes. I think heroes are among us. Our parents, teachers, friends and acquaintances can be our heroes. And I think many people will agree with my point of view that their heroes are the people whom they know well, whom they trust, whom they are proud of and whom they love.

I want to speak about a person who always was and will be my hero. It’s my father. His name's Dmitriy Vasilievich.

For me my father is a real man who is brave, fair and honest. I know that if I am in trouble or have problems, my father will help me. I can tell him all my secrets and be sure that he will understand me and won’t tell it to anybody else. Moreover if I can’t make a decision, don’t understand anything, my father will explain to me everything that I want and help me to find a solution to a problem. Since early childhood I have known that my father is the person who defends me from all offenders and different dangers in life.

So in conclusion I want to say that I am proud of my father and thank him for all what he does.