David Beckham

by Ty from Morinville, Canada

David Robert Joseph Beckham is my hero because he is a famous soccer player. He was born in Leytonstone, London, England. He has three kids and their names are Brooklyn, Cruz and Romeo. I think he is the best soccer player in England. He makes a lot of money every game. He makes me want to become a professional soccer player. I want to practice really hard so I can be as good as him some day.

I think that David Beckham has influenced the soccer community. He makes other people want to play soccer. He makes people try to play soccer almost ever hour. He makes a lot of people happy when he is happy because he is a nice person.

I don't know who his hero is but I think it could be his mom or dad. I think that because his mom and dad made him. They put him in soccer and support him. I also think that his mom and dad would want him to be happy.

If I could talk to David Beckham I would tell him that I am his biggest fan. I would tell him that he is a nice guy and he makes people happy when he wins games. I would tell him that I watch him play soccer on t.v. and that I would like to see him play a game in person. I would ask him how many years he played soccer. I would ask how many people are on his team and if his coach is nice. I would also ask him what his favorite sport and his favorite food is. I would want to know if he has any brothers or sisters.

I would like to be a soccer hero and make lots of money by playing soccer for fun. I would like to do this and make people be happy and make them want to be a hero like me.