My Cow Doll

by Rilda from Bandung

My hero is also my friend, Ati!

My hero is a cow doll. The cow doll is my special doll. I really like my doll. My doll always accompanies me when I sleep at night.

I love my doll because my doll is very funny and cute. I named my doll Accy. Although my doll is a cow and the size is not big like a real cow, I am very happy to own it. We know the color of cow is usually black and white. But the color of my cow doll is black, white and pink. I always hug my doll if I miss my friend who gave me this doll. If I feel sad, bored and angry I always tell to my doll. My doll is already like my best friend.

My doll is a present from my friend. She is Ati. She is very kind and friendly. The first time I met her I didn’t like her but now I know she is very kind. If I feel sad, bored and angry I always find her because she can make me feel enjoy and happy. Actually we were classmates when I was studying in first grade. In class we always fight but it is just for kidding. We always send messages to give news or information about everything. And if I miss her I send her message. And I promise, I will never forget her kindness.