My Computer

by Desta from Bandung

I think a hero in my life is my computer. Why? Because this object is very important for me. Do you know the reason? Yes. Because my computer can help me in doing everything. With computer I can develop my ability in technology and I can try to develop my education because computer is one of the education tools.

Computer can help me to do the tasks from my teacher. The task which is very difficult and a lot can be easiest tasks and can be finished very quickly because of computer. If the task is very difficult, computer can help me to do that by using the internet ( one of facilities of the computer). Although I need a lot of sources I can get them. With internet I can find everything I need.

Computer always accompanies me when I feel bored. I can play game in my computer, I save a lot of game in my computer to make me comfort in my house. My computer can help me to save a lot of document. From the important document to my school tasks. That’s the reason why I choose my computer to be my hero because my computer can help me much.