Cindy Archer

by Lexi from Wheeling, West Virginia

A true hero is someone who thinks of others. When i think of a hero, I think of them being strong and brave. My hero is very strong and brave. I'm happy for my hero. My hero is my mom.

My mom is a true hero because she thinks of others. For an example, she always takes good care of my grandma. My mom takes my grandma the store to buy some food. She also takes care of my brother and me. She cooks for us. She is a very good cook. She cleans the house so we can find our stuff.

When i think of a hero, I think of them being strong and brave. Strong and brave are two word's i would use for my mom. She is strong because she's not afraid to let out her feelings. Brave because she carried my brother and me all through Russia. My mom is the best.

I'm very happy for her. I'm glad she is the one taking care of my brother and me. She's always making me laugh. She is very smart. She is very fun to have around.

My hero is my mom because she is a bright person. She also loves to help people. My mom is an outstanding person. She is very nice to my brother and me. She never thinks of herself, it's always someone else.