My Mom, Cathy

by Justina from Morinville, Canada

My hero is my mom Cathy because she does so much for me. She helps out at my school. She works in the kindergarten classroom. My mom has one brother and two sisters. She is a really good artist and she draws my favorite things for me.

My mom inspires me by being a great mom. She makes me want to be a great mom when I have kids. She also makes me want to draw like her. I hope to be as good as her someday.

My mom Cathy does some of our fundraisers at our school like "Coats for Kids" and our playground fundraiser. I think she makes our school a better school by doing these things.

My mom's hero is all of the firefighters from New York City who saved the victims in the Twin Towers. I want to tell my mom that when I grow up I want to be just like her.

I want to be a hero just like my mom. I want to do the things that she did for me and my sisters.