Criss Angel

by Matt from Tipp City

Most people have a hero. I have a hero, and his name is Criss Angel. He has inspired me to do magic tricks. He is kind, and generous, and he always tells kids to do the right thing. He is always kind to friends, family, and anybody else.

As a child he always liked vehicles, his favorite was probably the motorcycle. He has a very large amount of money, he is pretty famous, and he always stays healthy and fit. On some of his episodes from his show (Mindfreak) he donates tons of money to charities. For one of his magic tricks he made an empty semi appear full of toys, which he then gave away to lots of kids in a very poor neighborhood.

One of his challenges was that he was afraid of needles, but he had to overcome that when he hung from a helicopter thousands of feet above the ground with four giant fish hooks in his back! Most of his tricks and stunts are deadly. Almost all of his performances require unnatural amounts of skill.

I would definitely want to meet him some day. Criss Angel is inspiring, entertaining, kind, and so much more. He is my hero and he always will be.