My Little Brother

by Rizka from Bandung

M. Aira Hasya Vier is one of my heroes. Aira is my little brother. Now, he is 6 years old and studies at SD (Elementry School), Sabang in the first grade. Why Aira becomes my hero? Because I am really proud of him. He is a smart boy. He can not only read, write, and count but also he is also smart in drawing. Aira's picture isn't like my picture when i was in the same age. He has high imagination. He can draw an 3D object. I think Aira's picture is so fantastic. Maybe, there are hundreds of pictures have been collected.

Beside that, Aira is very expert in operating the computer and hand phone, especially in playing games. He doesn't need to learn about it, he only needs to watch someone play the game, and surprisingly he can play the game too. Not only that, he can type and deliver SMS using a different kinds of handphone.

I ever touch with his behaviour. When i was sick, i have to stay in bed and feel so sick. Suddenly, Aira came to my bedroom, sat beside my mother and said, "Allah, i hope Okti will get well soon. So Aira can play again with Okti. Amin.." I am very sad to hear that but I am proud of him. He makes me happy and gives me spirit.

Although, Aira is tearful boy. But, i am happy to have a smart and cute boy like Aira. I LOVE AIRA!