My beloved Mother

by Shinta from Bandung

My mother is my hero in my life. She works as a physics teacher in one of the private schools in Bandung. Everyday she is busy in teaching. When she is at home, she directly goes to recent work to finish his writing on physics book for Erlangga publisher. On certain days, she also is busy at teaching her private students at home. Although she is busy, she never forgets to take care of family and even though she concentrates on her work, she could still have fun with us and she always spends her time sharing with us.

My mother deserves being a hero in my life. Because she always has much time for family. She never complains about her work so that she never forgets family. Beside our God Allah SWT and our beloved Prophet, my mother is everything for me. It doesn’t mean that my father is nothing. I can't imagine how my life will be, if my mother is not beside me. One of the most important things is she always makes me happy. She always helps my brother and me study everyday. So she always gives the best for family.