Bailey

by Cassie from Tipp City

She may not be the smartest or the fastest, but she still means a lot to me. Bailey Debrosse is a one of a kind girl.

She was born on June 18 and is now 11 and in sixth grade. She grew up in a small home in Troy and then moved to Tipp City (OH) several years ago. Her mom was a babysitter so she was used to being around kids. She also has a little brother and a dog.

She has been amazing ever since she was born. When she was little her painting was displayed in Broadway Elementary. She also has been to state for soccer and is a very good soccer player. Today she is a babysitter and helps her previous teacher.

She also had to deal with challenges in her life. Bailey says, “Well to me my brother and dog are challenges!” With her grandpa having heart attacks for three years she said it was hard to overcome.

Bailey also helps the world and influences people in different ways. She recycles, picks up trash, and she saves pop tabs for the Ronald McDonald House. She influences her brother by explaining not to do drugs or drink beer under the age of 21. She also cares a lot about her dog and brother. She helps the world by conserving water, conserving food, and reusing materials.

Bailey is important to me in all different ways. She is always there for me and is helping through me rough times. As a best friend she is loving and caring and is there for me when I need her. Even though sometimes we fight, she will always and forever be my hero.