Bogdan Stupka

by Sasha from Kyiv

Bogdan Sylwestrovich Stupka - the famous Ukrainian artist of theatre and screen. Bogdan Stupka was born on the 27th of August in 1941. He was born in the village Kulikov near Lviv.

I think that Bogdan Stupka is the hero of our time because he did many important things not only in the theater life, but also in the governmental. Since 1999 to 2001 he was the minister of culture and art of Ukraine.

Bogdan Stupka was the famous artist that was playing a part in many different films and plays, such as «Ours», «A driver for Vera», «Taras Bulba» and many others. During his performances, people were taking many of pleasure and delight.

During his life, Bogdan Stupka was playing a part 150 times. He won many different rewards and medals for his playing. Actor also won many rewards for our country. In this year in summer Ukraine lost our famous actor Bogdan Stupka. After that we became poorer of talent, ideas and thoughts. Many people came to honor Bogdan Stupka. No one could believe that he died. Ukraine became poor.

Many people love and respect Bogdan Stupka. Because he was a person who has strong wheels and was very kind and smiling man, who never had troubles and always would come to help. So, I think that Bogdan Stupka - the hero of our time