Bryan Sommerville

by David from Prescott, Canada

Hi my name is David Armstrong and my hero is my uncle Bryan Somerville. He is my hero because he is caring and saves others from danger.

My Uncle Bryan was born July 31, 1952 on a dairy farm in Ventnor, Ontario. The farm was owned by his parents, Ross and Beatrice Somerville. Also he lived on the farm with his brothers and sisters, Marjorie, Carl, Allan, Brenda, Linda. Bryan was a father two boys, Philip and Craig.

He became a Prescott policeman in 1974. He became an opp officer when the police became the opp. Unfortunately, he died December 24, 2008.

1st reason why he is a hero is because of his dangerous job. He’s always willing to help somebody if they need help.

2nd reason why he is my hero is because of all the good things he does in the community. He was always willing to volunteer to help out the community.

3rd reason why he is my hero is because he always found time to help his family. He liked helping on the farm working with my grandpa spending time with his kids and he liked having Fun.

My uncle Bryan was a good man. I wish I could have spent more time with him. I’d like to be like him. When I grow up I want to be just like him. Also I wish he could teach me how to drive a car like he taught my mom how to drive a car. That is why my uncle Bryan is my Hero.