Alice

by Diana from Innisfil

Alice: She loves to talk on the phone, go on the computer, hang out with friends and study before exams! Well maybe I should tell you about about her. Alice was born on June 7th. The nurses gave her powdered milk without my mom's permission and my mom got mad! All of this took place in Jersey City, New Jersey, U.S.A.

My sister moved to Canada with my parents at three years old. She lived in Cambridge. She moved to different places but it was always in Cambridge.

When she was seven years old, she and my parents moved to Alcona. One year later I was born. She didn't like me because my parents always gave me the attention and not her. After a year or two she liked me.

When she was turning thirteen, on her birthday, she invited some girls and went on the roof. I told on her and she got in trouble. When she was sixteen she always went for walks with me and taught me stuff. For example, how the blood flows in your heart. It helps her as well. She also sometimes stopped doing her homework and helped me with my homework. She inspires me by standing up for me when people are bullying me.