Adrian Mutu

by Florin Balan from Galati, Romania

My hero is Adrian Mutu. I like him because he is the greatest football player.

He was born on the 8th of January 1979 in the town of Calinesti, Romania. He has hazel eyes and brown hair. He has 1,80 m and 74 kg. He is married with Consuelo and has three children.

He played for a number of great football forces of Europe, like Arges Pitesti, Dinamo Bucharest, Internazionale Milano, Verona, Parma, Chelsea London, Yuventus Torino and Fiorentina. While he was playing for Chelsea London he made a terrible mistake to take drugs.

After this happened, he had a great recovery, leaving drugs aside, getting married with Consuelo and playing better and better for his new team, Yuventus Torino. For the fact that he fought and passed this tough period in his life, I admire him. In the present he is playing for Fiorentina, he is the best foreign football player from the peninsula.