Angela Fox

by Kiara from Bradford

Practise makes perfect and your dream is my goal

Do you know who my hero is?... Im guessing you don't, Well my hero is my Mom, Angela Fox! She is a Real Estate Agent for "Coldwell Banker" and works at "Purdypuppy.com" with Brian Scott, her husband, to make sure puppies go to a great home where they will be loved very much. Brian and Angela both have motorcycles and license.

Angela Fox was born in Newmarket, Canada. She did very well in school. She went to 3 different Elementary Schools: Maple Leaf Public School, Rogers Public School and Stuart Scott Elementary School, and 2 High Schools named Newmarket High and Huron Heights High School. She has 1 sister Melissa, a dad David, and mom Linda. Her mom works at Mary Kay still and her dad was a teacher, now retired. When my mom was a child she always wanted to play soccer but her mom didn't let her because she said she had weak ankles.

The most recent influence my mom had was Brian Scott as he gave her the courage to quit her job at General Electric (GE) and get her real estate license. He also encouraged her to get her motorcycle license that she always wanted but was too chicken to do without a push. A big challenge my mom had to overcome was to go back to school at the age of 34 and to start a new career.

My mom had to overcome going back to school for a while, but knowing Brian Scott gave her the courage to do what she always wanted to do - give people homes by becoming a Real Estate Agent and making sure the puppies get the perfect home that is filled with love for that special puppy. The most recent influence my mom accomplished was finally getting her motorcycle license and becoming a Real Estate Agent, but most of all the best mom ever!!!

Angela is very caring for our family and the puppies plus all the people she meets. She is very honest if she's wrong and she has plenty of respect.

My mom influences me because she makes me want to be a fantastic mom like her, have a successful work or jobs and do the right thing to help people.

Well! thank you for reading my hero story. I hope you consider my mom as a great hero and you feel inspired to be successful as my mom and you will do the right thing to help people or care for them, most of all help them do the right thing if they're having trouble.