Journey of the Pink Dolphins: An Amazon Quest
by Sy Montgomery

ISBN: 0743200268

MY HERO recommends this book to adult readers.

Synopsis
To the local people of the Amazon, pink river dolphins are "botos," shape shifters that, in the guise of human desire, can claim your soul and take you to the Encante, an enchanted underwater world. Travel to the Amazon forest, where dolphins swim among treetops and the twenty-first century dissolves into the beginning of time.

Hero(es) associated:
Roxanne Kremer by Jennifer Beck

Users Reviews:

Dawn Silver 11/9/2007 5:07:39 PM
Hi, I am looking to get ahold of Roxanne Kremer and the e-mails I have recently sent came back undeliverable to PARD. Does anyone know where I may reach her? Dawn Silver Healing Earth Chicago dawnsilver@ameritech.net This is the most recent contact info we have for her and her organization: Address: 3302 N. Burton Rosemead , CA 91770 USA Contact Person: Roxanne Kremer Phone: 626-572-0233 Fax: 626-572-9521 E-Mail: pard_expeditions@yahoo.com Website: http://www.isptr-pard.org -- The MY HERO Project Library Staff

Add your comments

Name

Comments

Human check: please fill in the answer below...
1,2,3,4,5,6,,8,9,10

Use MY HERO's Media Watch to nominate outstanding programs that celebrate heroes.

Copyright by The MY HERO Project

home | directory | participate | guestbook | create | news wire | teacher's room | short films | library | gallery | about | privacy policy | site map

©2007 The My Hero Project, Inc. All rights reserved.

Check out...
THE MY HERO PROJECT Global Exchange