Aibolit is a popular children's book character from Russia.Alanna Trebond disguises herself as a boy to fulfill her dream of becoming a knight.Alice in Wonderland tells the story of a young girl's adventures in a fantastic place of the imagination.Anne Shirley inspired Maria to overcome her shyness.
Aquaman has been an iconic superhero for over 70 years.Arash is a heroic young archer in Persian literature and mythology.ARTHUR is an aardvark with a small nose and a big TV show.Athena was the Greek goddess of wisdom.
Atticus Finch is the heroic lawyer from Harper Lee's novel 'To Kill a Mockingbird.'Batman is a comic book superhero known around the world.Belle is the nonconformist and loving character from Beauty and the Beast.Bellerophon was the Greek mythological hero who slew the chimera.
Beowulf is the hero of an epic poem in Old English.Captain Nemo inspired hero, Dr. Robert Ballard to explore the sea.Charlie Brown is a favorite character from the comic strip Peanuts.Charlotte A. Cavatica is a true friend and a good writer.
Eragon Shadeslayer is the main character in the trilogy written by the young author, Christopher Paolini.Forrest Gump explores and celebrates the character's strong moral character.Frodo Baggins saves Middle Earth in J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings.Green Lantern uses a ring or a lantern for fight against evil.
Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger showed heroism through almost insurmountable odds.Herakles (Hercules) is the best known of all Greek mythological heroes.Hua Mulan is an historical figure who is celebrated in stories and film.Jack Skellington is the character from The Nightmare Before Christmas who has good intentions.
Jason and the Argonauts were a crew of brave Greek Mythological heroes.John Henry is an American legend about a hero who refuses to give up.John Chapman (Johnny Appleseed) is a much loved American hero and legend.My Mother Read to Me is a tribute to a mother's love of reading.
Odysseus known as Ulysses to the Romans, is the Greek hero of the epic story The Odyssey by Homer.Peter Pan is the mischievous, adventurous boy who can fly and who never grows up.Professor Albus Dumbledore is the wise professor from the Harry Potter series.Prometheus is the Greek hero who was known as the champion of mankind.
Robert Hood Locksley was also known as Robin Hood, the outlaw who robbed from the rich to give to the poor.Samwise Gamgee is Frodo Baggin's best friend and helper in Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings.Sherlock Holmes can solve a complex mystery in a glance.Sir Gawain was one of the greatest knights of King Arthur's Round Table.
Snow Queen is a Hans Christian Andersen story that shows that love can overcome all.Spiderman always puts the welfare of others before himself.Spongebob Squarepants teaches forgiveness and tolerance in a highly entertaining way.Superman inspires John to help his own community.
Tarzan has inspired many with his noble character and love for animals.The Count of Monte Cristo was wrongfully imprisoned, seeks revenge but understands forgiveness in the end.The Hero in Pop Culture
~ Stories That Inspire
explores what makes a classic story.
Wonder Woman is a comic book character who has physical strength and strength of character.

Woodrow Prater is a story of true friendship and kindness.   

Check out...
THE MY HERO PROJECT Global Exchange