Akiane Kramarik is an incredible young artist who is self taught.Alexandra Scott raised money for cancer research through her nationwide lemonade stands.Alicia O'Brien was the inspiration for Cherie Bennett's novel, Zink.Ana Dodson formed Peruvian Hearts to provide Peruvian orphans an education.
Anne Frank 'I don't think of all the misery, but of the beauty that still remains.'Anne Frank wrote: 'Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart. 'Anthony D. Leanna started
the 'Heavenly Hats Foundation' at the
age of 10.
Apps for Good: technical innovation from the minds and thumbs of disadvantaged youths
Ashley Rhodes-Courter is an advocate for foster children and adoption rights.Austin Gutwein founded Hoops of Hope.Bilaal Rajan is the founder of Making Change Now and Canada's child ambassador to UNICEF.Brandon Keefe provides books to
underfunded
libraries in his
hometown.
Caine Monroy created a cardboard arcade and launched a movement.Calista M. Pierce makes and sells crafts to raise money for the Special Olympics.Catherine Malonza saved her brother's life.Clara Hale was foster mother and founder of the Hale House.
Connie O'Connell was a hero and inspiration to her family.Craig Kielburger believes kids can change the world.Deland Chan started an environmental group at the YMCA in New York City. Efren Penaflorida helped create Dynamic Teen Company
Elizabeth Cline is a hero to her sister, Hallie.Ellie Wen created a website to help people learn to speak English.Gerson Andres Florez Perez was nominated
for the Nobel Peace
Prize at age 16.
Ghana schoolboy launches his own Somalia famine fundraiser
Gina Gallant is an inventor whose
passion is protecting the environment.
Global Kids Leaders volunteer
to help their
schools and
communities.
Hannah Taylor started the Ladybug Foundation to help the homeless in her community.Ibrahim Alex Bangura makes
music that sends a
message of peace
and tolerance.
Iqbal Masih was a brave advocate for child labor laws in Pakistan.Jason Crowe received the UN's
Global Peace &
Tolerance Award.
Jason XV: Argonaut
Maria Victoria Ferrara
participated in 'Rainforests at the Crossroads' in Panama.
Jason XV: Panamanian Argonaut:
Andrea Kam
participated in the 'Rainforests at the Crossroads' expedition.
Jeneece Edroff is a determined fundraiser who raises money to help children with serious illnesses.Jennifer Smith is an author, mentor and advocate for understanding those who have dyslexia.Jimmy Woodard helps community groups with his knowledge of media and technologyJohn Tacket is remembered as
a courageous,
fun-loving boy.
Joneice proved
how strong a
kid can be to her
sister, Kia.
Julia inspires her older cousin with her courage and spirited ability to overcome obstacles.Kids Helping Kids is run by kids - and for kids Lucy is an autistic child who turns her disability into a strength through her imagination.
Malala Yousafzai speaks out for the rights of girls to have an education.Mattie Stepanek is a hero to people of all ages around the world.Maura Welch was recognized by NetAid for her work to spread awareness about child labor.Middle East youths tackle social problems by starting businesses
Mike Browne started Get the Lead Out of FishingMolly's Film
The Story of a Young Filmmaker
is the winner of the 8th Annual MY HERO Film Festival.
Mory Sanberg makes bag lunches for the homeless people in her city.Nickole Evans is using technology for peace.
Nicole Beal inspires her friend, Ashley, with her courage and positive outlook on life.Nkosi Johnson was an orphan infected by HIV who spoke out on behalf of children with AIDS. Peace Children voted overwhelmingly for peace and change.Postpessimists is working for change
in the Balkans.
Rina Goldberg refused to let her disease smother her dream. Ruby Bridges bravely led the way to desegregation of schools as a child.Rudy wanted to
run before he
could walk.
Ryan Hreljac helps build wells for clean water in Africa.
Ryan Wayne White devoted his life to educating the public about AIDS.Sadako Sasaki inspired an international peace movement.Samantha Marie Rowlands learned
to read when
others said she
couldn't.
Skye Malik founded the Paco Project to empower those with dyslexia.
SLATER is a student reporter who exudes peace and goodness everywhere she goes.Sophie Delezio was an ambassador for 2008 World Youth Day.Tatiana rossman: Books flow from an American teen
to African schools
The Little Rock Nine bravely fought discrimination to attend an all white high school in Little Rock, Arkansas.
The Malala Effect:
5 snapshots of girls'
education in the Muslim world
Tori Degen is a two-time cancer survivor who shares her story to help others in need.Valerie Weisler takes on bullying
with the Validation Project
Vivienne Harr founded Make a Stand Lemon-aid to raise fund for organizations that fight child slavery.

Wang Yani has been painting since
she was three
years old.
William Kamkwamba designed and built a windmill, at the age of 14, for his family in Malawi, Africa.  

Check out...
THE MY HERO PROJECT Global Exchange