Alfred P. Sloan was a brilliant businessman whose legacy and philanthropy continue to propel science and technology.Alice Waters created the world famous Edible Schoolyard Project.Andrew Carnegie let his heart and not his wealth guide him through life.Anita Roddick is an activist for social and environmental change.
Benjamin Franklin was a scientist, inventor, visionary, statesman and philosopher.Bill Porter was an optimist who didn't let cerebral palsy keep him from following his dream to be a salesman.Blake Mycoskie founded TOMS Shoes to bring shoes to children who don't have them.Bruno Serato is a chef who feeds 300 children at his restaurant every night, 7 nights a week.
Caine Monroy created a cardboard arcade and launched a movement.Charles Francis Feeney is a generous businessman who founded the Atlantic Philanthropies.Chris Gardner is a businessman and motivational speaker who encourages others to never give up.Danny Thomas is the founder of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
David Packard was the co-founder of Hewlett Packard and a recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom.Dolores Olmedo Patino was a Mexican businesswoman, philanthropist, and art collector.Frank Zamboni developed the world's first ice resurfacer machine used on ice rinks.Gabrielle (Coco) Chanel revolutionized women's fashion and empowered women
George Lucas is both an artist and a business hero.Henry Buhl started Project Comeback to help recovering homeless people find work.Henry Ford introduced the world to a new era in personal transportation. Hiroshi Yamauchi was the inventor of Nintendo 64, the Gamecube, and Pokeman.
Irwin kept a dream and family bagel business alive Jack Odell was an English engineer who invented the Matchbox car for his daughter.James Rouse initiated the Enterprise Foundation to provide housing for low-income families.Jerry Yang co-founded Yahoo! Inc.
John Tu founder of Kingston Technology is also a musician and a supporter of the Freedom Writers. Leonard Abess is known for his generosity to others and commitment to caring for the environment.Madam C.J. Walker used her business success to fight discrimination and open doors for others.Magic Johnson inspires others with his basketball talents and philanthropic work.
Marcus Samuelsson is an Ethiopian-born, Swedish-raised chef and restaurant owner who focuses on the food needs of the world.Middle East youths tackle social problems by starting businesses Millard and Linda Fuller founded Habitat for Humanity.Milton S. Hershey made a fortune through his love of chocolate.
Muhammad Yunus started a bank for poor people in Bangladesh. Nicholas Negroponte created a low-cost laptop for children in the developing world.Nirvan Mullick is a filmmaker who spotted 'the perfect moment' when he filmed Caine's Arcade.Oprah Winfrey was honored by the Elie Wiesel Foundation for Humanity .
Paul Newman through his comestibles, earns millions of dollars for charity.Pleasant T. Rowland created the American Girls Collection.Ray Anderson is a pioneer of environmental technologies.Robyn Van En worked to save organic farming businesses in North America.
Sally Fox produced a cotton that naturally comes in different colors.Simon Velez is a prize winning architect who uses sustainable materials.Soichiro Honda was a successful inventor and businessman who built the Honda Motor Company.Unreasonable At Sea radical experiment in global entrepreneurship to solve the greatest challenges of our time.

Walt Disney was both a visionary artist and an entrepreneur.Walt Disney was both a visionary artist and an entrepreneur.William Henry Gates III co-founder of Microsoft, is devoted to humanitarian causes around the world. 

Check out...
THE MY HERO PROJECT Global Exchange