1925 Serum Run Participants ran an astonishing race to save livesBalto led his dog team on the lifesaving 1925 serum run to Rome, Alaska Barry der Menschenretter was the most famous St. Bernard rescue dog of all time.Bear was presented the 30th National Hero Dog Award.
Bejo Who Saved Us was a bird who spoke up at the right time.Big Ben raced his way into the hearts and memories of fans.Binti Jua rescued a small boy at a Chicago zoo.CHAMPS Dogs save lives by sniffing out landmines.
Cyclops was a brave and loving dog and is deeply missed.Dolphins provide therapeutic interactions with people.Endal is a brilliant service dog and friend to his owner, Allen.Equest integrates academic, social and physical skills, using the horse as a catalyst.
Friends of the Sea Lion rescue, treat, and release these mammals back into the ocean.Ginny had a wonderful instinct for finding cats in need and rescuing them.Hachiko was a loyal dog who never forget his owner.Harley has saved Faith's life many times.
Hero is an extraordinary therapy dog.Hero, a Dog affords Gareth Jones companionship and freedom.Koko shows people that animals have feelings, wants and needs.Magic the Therapy Horse brings a special love to all who know her.
Mary Lou Naso & Harry visit hospitals to spread smiles.Max Seefried brought comfort and joy to Joey and his family.Molly the Pony overcomes her disabilities and is an inspiration to others.Operation Kindness is Texas's oldest and largest no-kill animal shelter
Owen is a loving and peaceful hippo.Patsy Ann was the official greeter of Juneau, Alaska.Pax mission in life is to be a Peacemaker.Puppies Behind Bars benefits both inmates and dogs.
S.A.D. Horse Rescue is dedicated to rescuing neglected draft horses.Sandy is a family hero.Shasta participated in rescue missions in Alaska for yearsSpencer sight saved his disabled owner from a potential disaster.
The Buffalo has a special place in North American history and culture.The Heifer Organization works with communities to end hunger and poverty and to care for the earth.The Humane Society steps in to protect and care for abused animals.Tuscie warned Leigh of a hidden fire.

Winter is a dolphin who learned to swim with a prosthetic tale.   

Check out...
THE MY HERO PROJECT Global Exchange