Cornelia Krautwald

by Laurie

My hero is my mother. Before I had to pick who my hero was, I picked out qualities that I believed a hero should fit. These qualities were kind, good personality, has goals, good attitude, and strong. My mother fits all of these qualities and much more. I have known my mother my whole life and she has been there for me through everything. A hero does not necessarily have to be a super hero who fights crime and laughs in the face of danger. To me, my mother is a super hero because of what she has done in her life and what she has accomplished.

The first quality I said a hero has to fit is kindness. My mother has shown me more kindness than I could have ever asked for. She has always been there for me and always puts others before her. My mother was born in Germany on October 4th. She now lives in Stockton, NJ and enjoys reading. My mother works full time for Ortho McNeil, which is a company of Johnson and Johnson. She has a husband, two kids, and a dog. Even with all of these responsibilities, she always manages to keep going with a smile on her face and she is always there if you need a hand.

The second quality is to have a good personality. If people are going to have a hero, it is going to be someone that they look up to. I also look up to my mother because of her amazing personality. She has a great sense of humor, she's easy to talk to, and she is always there to listen.

Other qualities heroes must have are goals. Goals keep you going in life and without them, there is nothing to look forward to. My mother has many goals. She may not reach them all, but everyday she is accomplishing more and more. My mother told me that when she was young, her goal was to marry and have kids who love her. I'm sure she knows this, but she has accomplished this goal far beyond what she had hoped for.

The next quality that I believe a hero should have is a good attitude. A good attitude can get you so far in life. You can accomplish anything with a good attitude. My mother can come home from the worst day at work and still have a good attitude. She will never take her anger out on anyone and always has a positive outlook on things. I admire my mother for this and she has taught me that staying positive will get you so much farther in life.

The next quality that I believe a hero should have is to be strong. This quality does not necessarily mean physically stong, but definitly mentally strong. To be mentally stong will help you to get through everyday situations. My mother is the smartest person I know. She knows how to handle situations and always says the right thing at the right time.

My mother is my hero. She fits all of the qualities that I feel are important to be a hero above and beyond anyone I have ever met. She is kind, she has a good personality, has goals, a good attitude, and is very strong. I love my mother very much and she has and always will be my hero.

Moms: - This website has a lot of different information for mothers