Ziga Jeglic

by Jakob from Naklo, Slovenia

Ziga Jeglic was born in Kranj. He grew up in Podbrezje. He finished primary school at Osnovna Zola Naklo, high school at Gimnazija Kranj and started to study at University in Ljubljana. From the age of 5 on years he was playing ice hockey at HK Bled and HK Acroni Jesenice. Because of high obligations with training and games he has unfortunately not finished the Faculty of Electricity in Ljubljana. In last two years he regularly study at Business school of University Maribor. Two years ago he moved to Stockholm (Sweden), where he is professionally playing ice hockey. At 24 years he is very successful player in his ice hockey club Soedertelje. He is temporarily the best player in his team. As my brother, Ziga is almost 11 years older than me. He is an my idol specially because of his sport achievements at ice hockey clubs and Slovenian ice hockey team. He became famous person because of his talent and very hard work. His mayor accomplishments as ice hockey player are connected with a few national and international awards as best player in his clubs and Slovenian ice hockey team. The best thing I like about him is that he is my inspiration for ice hockey.
Jakob Jeglic 9.a