Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

by Ben from Auburn

It is Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
It is Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

I chose Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart because if it weren't for him we wouldn't have beautiful music and all the popular piano musicians wouldn't have made such beautiful Music.

The place Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was born was in Salzburg, Austria, where he learned how to play the piano and other instruments and learned how to play and make songs.

I would want to play better piano so I can be like him and play in the concert and try to win if it is a competition and also play other instruments he played and play other songs he made.

A quote from Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart is "The music is not in the notes, but in the silence between."I think he was meaning that you can't make a song just with notes you have to make it with your heart.

It was a popular belief at the time that Mozart died because of a person who was jealous of Mozart. He dressed like a Death God and asked Mozart to create a funeral song and Mozart did but he was afraid that the person will kill him and because of this he died from his imagination.

Death of Mozart - Wikipedia