My Hero Mum, Vesna

by Karin from Trnovo, Slovenia

The world has a lot of heroes. Well my heroine is my mum.

Her name is Vesna. She is 37 years old. She was born in Ljubljana. She has one older sister. When she was a little girl she was very cute, clever and funny. My grandparents always say, that she was really something special. In the primary and in the secondary school she was always a very good student and she always helped her friends, if they had some problems at school. When she finished the secondary school, she decided to go to work and find a job, because she wanted to help the parents. She always wanted to study more and after I was born, her wish to come true. She never gives up and she is a very strong person and also very emotional. She always finds a solution, if there is a problem.

My mum always helps me if i need a help at school or anywhere and at anytime. She is very kind, cute, nice, funny, happy and an honest person. She has a lot of friends. Her favorite hobbies are biking, walking, running, swimming and travelling. She is not just my mum. She is also my best friend. I trust her and we don't have any secrets. I also have a younger brother and a sister. We are a great family and my mum really loves us a lot. She gives us love, care, warmth and also power. She is teaching us to be honest, working and polite.

She always says: where there`s a wish there`s also the will and where the will is there`s also the way.

I am very proud of her an I love my mum very much. She is my hero and she will always be.

Karin, 6.b class of Primary school Trnovo, from Slovenia.