Tammy

by Chelsea from London, Ontario

My hero is my mom. She was born in London, Ontario. She also grew up in London, Ontario. She went to Tweedsmier public school. For secondary school, she went to Clarke Road. She did not go to college or university though. As a kid, my mom would always like to have fun and she would love to go to the movies with her friends or go to the arcade down the street from the movies.

My mom is my hero, for many different reasons. She is always helping me learn right from wrong. She has been there for me all my life, she has gone through things that not a lot of other parents have gone through. When I get into messed up situations, she is always there to help me fix the problem. Like all parents my mom can be strict, but it’s not that bad. If I for example clean without being asked I get rewarded by getting money on Fridays. My mom also has 4 kids and manages to help all of us out when we need help.

My mom has a big role in my life and that is why my mom is my hero.