Stephanie M

by Alex from London, Ontario

Don't give up

My hero is Stephanie. She was born in Kitchener. The Public schools she went to were: Yorkwoods in Toronto, she went to another school in OrangeVille, Palmer Rapids PS in Palmer Rapids. She also went to Aberdeen in London, Ontario. The High schools she went to were Beal in London, Ontario, and Weebel in London, Ontario. The one college she went to was Medix in London, Ontario. She went to 8 schools in her life. Some stuff she likes to do when she has time is cook, be active, spend time with friends and family. The one she likes to do the most is just sit down and relax. One of the challenges are being a single mother and raising me all by herself. She loves me so much and I really do love her.

Stephanie is my hero because she is always there for me. Stephanie is brave. For example, she would jump in front of a car for me. Stephanie is also courageous. For example, she had to raise me all by herself. She also showed courage when she made a lot of changes in her life. She moved a lot when she was a kid. She didn't stay in one spot for long so it was very difficult for her to be connected with other people except her sister and parents.

Also Stephanie is helpful. Another example, she helps anyone that needs help - mostly her friends. Stephanie is selfless. She thinks about other people before herself for example. If Stephanie had one problem but her best friend had two problems Stephanie would call up her friend and talk to her for a while and would worry about her friend more than herself.

Some more reasons why I picked Stephanie to be my hero are that she always helps me with my homework so if she was doing the dishes then she would stop doing the dishes just to help me.

Stephanie always tells me I can do it. She encourages me to keep doing something I'm about to give up on. Those are the reasons I picked Stephanie to be my hero.