Kathleen, Maddie and Caroline

by Lizzie from Tipp City

Heros of my life

My sisters are my heroes. Maddie is the oldest. She is 17. She currently goes to Tipp City High School. I love Maddie because she has gone through almost all the school years. If I have a play or field trip or a school overnight trip she knows just what to wear, bring, or pack.

Kathleen is also my hero. She is 15 and currently goes to Tipp City High School. I love Kathleen she is so helpful with my homework. She is so so so so funny because she has a really great sense of humor. She is also very beautiful as are all my sisters.

Caroline is my other hero. She is 12. She currently goes to Tipp City Middle School. I love Caroline because she and I are really close. I can tell Caroline anything. Caroline is super smart. She sometimes helps me with my home work.

I love all my sisters! I look up to all of them and one day hope to be just like them. I love us because we make stupid things into funny things.

THAT IS WHY MY SISTERS ARE MY HEROES !