Shawn

by Michelle from London, Ontario

My hero is my brother. His name is Shawn. Shawn is 17 but this April he will be 18. He was born in London, Ontario. He went to Glen Cairn and then to Laurier. Shawn likes playing hockey. His number is 6. One of Shawn`s challenges is growing up with me. He includes me with his friends all the time. For example when Shawn and his friends are going to play pound hockey he invites me. He invites me places. He also drives me places without complaining. Speaking of complaining I bug my brother but he doesn't get mad at me. When I ask my brother if he will play with me he always says yes. For example when I was playing Wipe Out on my wii I asked Shawn if he would play and he said yes. Also, some lady freaking out because her baby and keys were in the locked car. It was in the middle of summer and the baby could suffocate. Shawn broke the window to save the baby. These are a few reasons why Shawn is my hero.