Reggie Bush

by Cameron from Sultana

"I expect great things out of myself. It just comes with the territory of making the most of what God has given you. I'm just trying to make the most out of a blessing I was given."
Reggie Bush when he played at USC (GOOGLE IMAGES)

I love football more than video games, more than girls, more than learning, and almost more than my family. So Reggie Bush is my hero. He is number 25 for the New Orleans Saints football team, that’s American football.

Reggie scores (google images)
Reggie scores (google images)

Reggie Bush was born on March 2, 1985 in San Diego, California. He is my hero because he is a nice man and a great football player.

He might be a hero to other people because of his different foundations. This one he has started for his community and what it does is give back to the community and it is called Make it Right New Orleans. The next one is a foundation he has joined to provide money to the different charities. That might be why some other people look up to him as a hero.

When Reggie Bush went to college at USC he won a lot of awards and in 2005 he won the Rose Bowl, in 2009 he won the Super Bowl. During the season of 2009 he couldn’t practice due to problems in his left knee so he worked hard and tried to make it heal quickly so he could play football.

Reggie Bush runs over a 49er (google images)

I think Reggie Bush is a nice person and an awesome football player, so he is my hero because he inspired me to work hard and help out others. When I grow up I want to be more like him.

unknown. "wikipedia." [Online] Available http://www.wikipedia.org/.