Roald Dahl

by Jason from Sultana

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men."
(:Roald Dahl and his two Dogs :) (newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/_45801_roald_dahl.jpg)

By reading Roald Dahl’s creative and hilarious books I was inspired to become a better reader.

(: Roald Dahl book :) (www.roalddahlfans.com)

Roald Dahl was born on September 13, 1916 Llandaff, Wales, U.K.. He had degree in advanced writing skills. He had a mom named Sofie and a dad named Harald. Dahl was a famous children’s author until he died of a heart attack in 1990.

(: First Roald Dahl book I read :) (www.roalddahlfans.com)

“Magic Finger” was the first Roald Dahl book I read. As soon as I finished the book I noticed that my reading was improved by his books. I think he has influenced others. I think he influences others because his books are able to be imagined in the reader's mind. Dahl’s voice also comes alive so you feel yourself in the scene.

(: Another Roald Dahl book :) (www.roalddahlfans.com)

I think Roald Dahl has much humor and creativity. He actually gets you to flow with the mood of the book. I think his books are fun and exciting. His books give you a special feeling when you read. His books help you understand that all books have some type of special meaning.

(: Also made into a movie after published :) (www.roalddahlfans.com)

Roald Dahl is my hero because of his books. His books helped me become a more inspired reader. They also let me compare some of his books to my lifestyle. So that tells me that my life can be creative like his books and not dull. He inspires me because he was a good writer in school and now he is a famous children’s book author. I was a terrible writer until I saw his books and that showed me to never give up. That way I improved my writing.

Roald Dahl’s books influenced me to do better in my reading and writing.

Roald Dahl - game,food,books and all Roald Dahl
Roald Dahl fans - Learn more about Roald Dahl

unknown, unknown. "Kirjasto." [Online] Available http://www.kirjasto.sci.fi/rdahl.htm. unknown.

unknown, unknown. Good reads. unknown: unknown, unknown. unknown