Peyton Manning

by Trey & Chandler from Hixson

Peyton Manning Tennessee Hero

Peyton was born March 24, 1976 in New Orleans, Louisiana. He now lives in Chattanooga, TN. Peyton and his two brothers attended Isidore Newman High School, in New Orleans. Peyton attended University of Tennessee at Knoxville and played four years for the Tennessee Volunteers as the star quarterback. At the University of Tennessee in 1995 and 1996 Peyton lead the team to victory to go to the Citrus Bowl. Peyton won many awards at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. The Indianapolis Colts NFL team signed Peyton up to be their star quarterback. In 1999 Peyton created the PeyBack Foundation to help at risk children. Peyton demonstrates the characteristics of a hero with his hard work and charity. He has a good work ethic and never gives up. He stays positive in his life. He inspires us very much.