Mrs. Olga Tomac

by Victoria from Drochia

My teacher (Facebook (Mrs. Tomac))
My teacher (Facebook (Mrs. Tomac))
A hero is a person who does all things ideally, and who helps humans whenever they need. I agree with this quotation, because a real person is one who is responsible.
I think that a hero is:
 -a woman, a mother;
 -a teacher; a person who helps all people;
 -who loves his/her country; who has many good friends;
 -who has good qualities; a lovely person;
 -who sacrifices; a brave person; a strong person in all;
 -does proper justice; has heroic qualities.
All these things can be in one person, for me this person is my teacher. Teacher's profession requires a great effort, because every day the teacher helps students in their formation as real personalities. My hero is my sweet teacher, who spreads everywhere good manners, positive character, and gentle soul. Her name is Mrs. Olga Tomac and she works in my lyceum.Mrs. Tomac is a person who helps every time you need and supports in all your successes. I believe she is a hero, because through her effort we become better and wise. Mrs. Tomac graduated two universities in her life: - University of Pharmacy and University of Pedagogy.  Today, she is an excellent teacher and a good helper in difficult situations. Mrs. Olga has everything that anyone would want: a family, a profession, a house. She is a mom, a teacher, a wife, a helper and an admirable woman. I thank her for everything she does for me, helps me and supports me permanently. She is my hero for a whole life. In my opinion, every human has a right to have a hero whom she/he will follow, this must be a perfect person with good manners and a beautiful soul. 
Love your hero and you will be as he/she is!

Bob Dylan said: