Mrs. Nelly Amaftioaie

by Anastasia from Drochia

My mother (personal album (Anastasia))
My mother (personal album (Anastasia))
Each of us needs to have a hero. A hero must be someone special, interesting, generous, powerful and ideal. In this life my hero's name is Nelly. Nelly is very adorable and a special person. Nelly is a mother, a teacher, a good psychologist and an ideal friend. Yes, Mrs. Nelly is my mother. I am very thankful to God because I have her near me as a life guide and an angel.

My hero is a teacher, she teaches English. Sometimes she is very nervous because there are some uneducated pupils but I understand her. 

I told, she is a good psychologist. Yes, she is a psychologist in our family. Mummy knows life and she teaches us, her daughters how to do and how to make to be good. Every time when I have a problem she consults me and I overpass that problem to victory. 

My lovely mum is an ideal friend. I am 17 years old and I don't have a best friend. My best friend is my mother; she knows a lot of information about me and always gives me advice. My hero is my super-mum. She knows a lot and teaches a lot. She lives with me and loves me. I love infinitely you, mum.