My Mother

by Urska from Trnovo, Slovenia

She has medium long red hair and brown eyes. Most of the times she wears jeans and T-shirts.

She works as a merchant for Spar, BTC. She has a great personality. She doesn't talk behind people's back, even if they talk behind her back she doesn't care about it. At her work she has nerves of steel. When her boss has a bad day he usually takes his anger at her, but she just keeps quiet and does her job to the end. Even customers shout at her if they don't get what they want, She is very nice and loving. When she has a bad day she says so, so that we can avoid her, but even on a bad day she smiles. When I get sick she stays with me until she has to go to work. If I get a bad grade she says to me that I am going to fix it.

She sees when I have a bad or a sad day, so she tries to cheer me up with some strawberries.

We also talk about many different things, after our talk I always feel much better. She takes her time to help me instead of going out with her friends.

She is my mum and my friend and I can trust her. She will always be my hero, my friend and my dear mother.

Urška Ramšak, Slovenia, Primary school Trnovo.