My Mom

by Thomas from London, Ontario

My hero is my mom. My mom’s name is Ann Klinck. She was born in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. She went to Ivor Chandler Public school and Vincent Massey Secondary school in Windsor. Her dad died when she was 17 years old. She went to university at the University of Windsor and the University of Western Ontario. Then she went to Waterloo to study educational Psychology. She works at the Childrens Hospital in Psychology.

The reason my mom is my hero are that she is nice, she is kind, she is strict but only when I am bad, she is helpful and patient. An example of when my mom shows all of these things is when she helps me with my homework. She doesn’t let me sneak off. She always helps me with stuff that is hard. She is patient because she waits for me to do stuff and gives me time. She is nice because doesn’t yell at me and later on she lets me go on the computer. That is why my mom is my hero.