Martin Luther King Jr.

by Damian from Prescott, Canada

Martin Luther King Jr. (chrisabraham.com)

Martin Luther King is my hero for many reasons and things.

The first reason is because he persevered. He had the guts to say his speech! He was never rude to his people. He respected his people! He helped his people and was never rude to anything or anyone.

He was trustworthy! He never lied to anyone. If he ever got hurt he would tell the truth! He helped people, and he was always nice to other people!

He always respected people and played with them! He liked having fun and playing with children. Martin Luther King always stood up for his people! Martin Luther king brought blacks and whites together at Washington D.C. He spoke to a lot of blacks and whites about civil rights.

Martin Luther king Jr. lived from 1929-1968. Back then there were a lot of places that were still segregated for blacks. The blacks no matter how fatigued had to give up their seat to a white person on buses. There were signs everywhere in the city saying blacks weren’t allowed to do certain things.

Martin Luther King showed caring all the time. I think Martin Luther King is a very good hero at every second of his life. I think Martin Luther King was one of the best people in the world! Martin Luther King is my favorite hero of all.