Miranda Cosgrove

by Gabby from Quakertown, New Jersey, United States

I do have a journal, that I write all my thoughts in every day!
Miranda Cosgrove
Miranda Cosgrove

My hero is Miranda Cosgrove because she is so funny, she makes really good music, and good acting on Icarly. On one episode of iCarly, Carly, Sam, and Freddy were looking for baby chicks. The baby chicks hatched and the gang went to look for them. When the baby chick went into Spencer’s mouth, it was funny, but he could have choked.

Miranda Cosgrove
Miranda Cosgrove

Miranda was born May 14, 1993. Her birth name was Miranda Taylor Cosgrove. Miranda’s genres of music are pop, rock, and teen pop. I like her taste. Also her occupations are actress, singer, and songwriter. She is the best singer ever.

Miranda Cosgrove
Miranda Cosgrove

If I was born the same day as her I would be the same age. Wouldn’t that be funny? One day i would like to be like her. That is my hero.

icarly.com - You can watch little clips, and games and other stuff.
Miranda Cosgrove: The Official Site - It can talk about her and it could play music.
Miranda Fans: Your exculsive and most updated source for Miranda Cosgrove - It has a fan center, photo gallery and that stuff.
Miranda Cosgrove Online - On the front it has sparkles flashing.