Lianne

by Jordyn from London, Ontario

"Keep trying and you will succeed."

My mom is my hero. Lianne was born in Sarnia. My mom went to Oak Park Elementary School and Byron Northview. She went to Sawnders secondary school. The college that she went to was Fanshawe. What she liked to was read, scrapbook, knit, make cards, and spend time with me. Her big challenge was letting our dog go when he died.

My mom is my hero because she is always in my heart even when she can’t be there in person. Lianne is a hero to me because she helps me with my homework when I don’t get it. She is a helping hand whenever I need some help with some work. That is why my mom is a hero to me.

This is why my mom is my hero and she is important to me so if anything ever happened to her I would be so mad that I would feel like going to find the person and give them a good talking to about why.