Mrs. Lilia Cutulab

by Nicoleta from Drochia

Doctors (web)
Doctors (web)
Each of us has his hero, actor, singer, footballer, and model. I have chosen to talk about doctors, about those who save us every day.  

To me the doctor is a special person; I respect and listen to him. A person who is a father, mother, sister, brother or a simple person who is available day and night, who sometimes leaves his family and important things to help, to save someone, a man before whom I take off my hat.  Man in white coat is the one in whose hands I leave my health, life and sometimes even my soul.

Among the most important qualities that should have a doctor, except for specialized training, is the quality to be open to people, to to talk with them, to listen, the ability to communicate and to please.
Lifesavers (web)
Lifesavers (web)
In conclusion I can say that the hero is one who spreads a great light in the world, who sets up blazing torches in the dark streets of life for person to see by.