Volodymyr and Vitaliy Klichko

by Our form 7 from Luchynets

The Brothers Klichko are superstars in sport for many boys and girls in Ukraine and all over the world. We can describe these young men in 3 words: strong, clever, and real gentlemen.

Both brothers are great boxers. They have won lots of fights. Vitaliy Klichko, the elder brother, won the titles Intercontinental Champion (WBO version) and World champion (WBC version). Volodymyr Klichko is not a worse boxer: he had 54 fights and won 51 of them, 45 by knockouts. He united the champion titles of IBF and WBO. He was the boxer of the year 2008 of WBO.

Some people think that boxers must be strong but not intelligent. The Brothers Klichko are the best examples to show clever and wise boxers. Both brothers know four languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English and German. And they have higher education. Vitaliy Klychko is a deputy of Kyiv city council.

And they are gentleman! Despite their titles and money, they behave like nice men. Boxers help kids' sport schools by organizing contests and taking part in different shows. Volodymyr was an actor in a film called "Handsome Man".

Why do we call them Heroes? Because they inspire millions of boys and girls to dream, to hope - and to work hard to achieve and to win.

Boxpower - Tells about Klichko brothers (Russian language)