Kevin Miller

by Brent from Wheeling

Kevin miller is my dad. He is my idol because he is my dad and he wants me to be the best I can be. He was an NFL player and he was one of the best. He is my hero because when I saw him on the tape I said, "That's going to be me one day." I picked my dad because he made the biggest impact on me .

My dad went to Louisville college. He was in the pro bowl three times. He has it on tape. I kept on asking, "How did you feel about getting a football ring and being in the pro bowl?" And he said it was amazing. He was great! He was done playing in 1989.

One day I hope to be like my dad because he's my role model and he's my hero because he was the best football player to me. One day when it's my time to do something, I want my dad to come and watch me. I will try to be like him when he was in the NFL and I hope I will make him happy and proud. I hope I will go to the pros and go to a good team and win a championship in the first year and the Most Valuable Player award. I don't only like him as a football player, I like him as a dad. I hope I will complete my dream as a football player. He taught me how to run the ball and be under control and show good sportsmanship because even though I lose a game it's okay because you're not supposed to win every game.