Kerry Collins

by Jake from Quakertown, New Jersey, United States

“Our defense played great, and we were able to run the ball well. Those are the two keys to winning a game.”
Kerry Collins
Kerry Collins

Kerry Collins is my hero. Kerry Collins inspired me to play football. He played in the National Football League (NFL). He played football for the Carolina Panthers, New Orleans Saints, New York Giants, Oakland Raiders, and now the Tennessee Titans. Kerry was quarterback every year. His number is number five. My dad met Kerry Collins when he played for the New York Giants.

#5
#5

The qualities I look for in a hero are they need to be brave, tough, strong, hardworking, inspiring, and a good person. Kerry is extremely brave to play football in the NFL. Players get injuries all the time. He is tough because he will get tackled every game at least once. He is extremely strong because he once threw an eighty yard pass. He inspired me to play football. Some NFL players are not good people but most are. Kerry is a nice person. He once offered to meet me when he was in New Jersey playing the Giants.

Kerry is my hero because inspired me to play football. He will always be my hero. I will always want to be like him.

National Football Laege - Offical Website of the NFL
ESPN sports - Kerry Colins profile
Tenneessee Titans - Official Website of the Tenneessee Titans