Kevin Campbell

by Ethan from Tipp City

Most people think that a hero is a superstar, celebrity or a sports icon, which they are heroes, but usually a true hero is someone you know and love or someone that inspires you that is right in front of you.

That's why I chose my dad as my hero. My dad was born in West Carrolton, Ohio, where he lived until the 3rd grade. His family moved to Tipp City, Ohio because his dad had bought a trailer park in Troy, Ohio. He became inspired to be great in sports, when he watched the (Big Red Machine)on the television with his sister, and when his mother died when he was 13. He attended college at Vinncennes University in Indiana. He now co-owns his father's business and runs a snow plowing business in the winter.

His greatest accomplishment was having 3 kids and going to college.

My dad has taught me every thing I know in sports and always tries to make me a better person my dad is my HERO!