Jesus

by Kayla from Prescott

Jesus (tribulation.com)
Jesus (tribulation.com)

Jesus is my hero for many reasons. He is my hero because he wanted people to get closer to God. He cared what the future would be like for Christians, and an interesting fact about Jesus is that Jesus was born in Bethlehem.

He helped people get closer to God. He preached so people would believe in God. He also preached so people would believe that he is the son of God. In time Jesus made a lot of people believe in God by showing them the power he had as a Spirit of God, he healed the weak, cured the blind, and saved people from death.

Jesus cared what the future would be like for Christians. He wanted the Christians to attend church like places where they would worship and be saved by God so that when they passed on he would ensure they would go to Heaven. He wanted people to not fear the image of a higher power. Jesus made change.

Jesus was born in a manger in Bethlehem. He was born to Mary and Joseph. Mary was still a virgin when God told her about the precious life inside her. Mary and Joseph could not get a room at the inn and instead gave birth to the son of God in a barn.

For these reason, this is why Jesus is my hero. Jesus gave his life to save us from sins. I myself believe in Jesus and God and one day I will meet my saviour.