jennie Finch

by Rachel from Quakertown, New Jersey, United States

I don’t want to just be a face I want to go out there and prove I can do something on the field.
Jennie Finch (Google images)
Jennie Finch (Google images)

My hero is Jennie Finch! She is my hero because she has many accomplishments like getting a gold medal at the 2004 Olympics and being the best softball player I know. She graduated in 2002 at University of Arizona. I Like Jennie Finch because my dream is to become a professional softball player for the Tennessee Diamonds.

I like Jennie Finch because she did not give up on her dreams of being a pro softball player. I know being a professional softball is not everyone’s dream, but it is mine. I will never give up on my dream. No one should do that.

Jennie Finch pitching (Google images)
Jennie Finch pitching (Google images)

Another thing I like about her is that she is a really good pitcher. I saw some really good videos and information on it. Her pitching inspires me because I want to be a pitcher or play at shortstop. My sister and I practice so hard to be as good as her, but sometimes I think I just cannot do it. But when I think about her or about my dream of being a professional softball player I know I can.

I love her because she followed her dream like my grandma, mom, dad, and the rest of my family tells me to do. So never give up on your dreams and trust yourself. I do because you can do anything if you really want to! Jennie Finch is my hero, and I do not think I will ever change that. She can play softball, but the one thing she is best at is inspiring people. That is why she is my hero.

The Official Website of Jennie Finch - All about Diamond Nation
USA Softball Jennie finch - Her life as a softball player and where she went to school
Jennie Finch Camp - Jennie finch camp