Josh Turner

by Zachary from Wheeling

Josh singing ( www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/41737/)

Josh is my hero because his songs make me remember my past. He inspired me to write songs. His music reaches out to me and makes me relaxed. When I was a baby my mom would turn on the radio when he was playing on.

Josh wrote his first song when he was ten and it was inspired by his dad. My favorite song of his is Long Black Train. I like it because it is the main song that reaches out to me. His friend knew a guy who helped him record his first song. Which was in September of 1984 and that is the month my birth day is.

Josh is my hero because when I was a baby it helped me go to sleep. I love country music. I’ve been listing to his songs since I was a baby. He got me into country music. Now any time I listen to music it is country. I’ll never quit listening to country music because it is my favorite kind of music so goodnight America.