Gregor Cusin

by Marija from Naklo, Slovenia

Gregor Cusin (http://www.ventilatorbesed.com/slike/clanki/grega_ ())

Gregor Cusin was born on eleventh of January in year 1970 in Koroska Bela. He is the youngest child in his family. There are five children in his family. Now he is married and he has six children. Now he lives on Koroska Bela with his family. He is an actor and works in MGL. After primary school, he went to secondary school in Jesenice. Then he was studied the Slovenian language, but he didn't like it, so he transferred to acting academy. He started work in year 1994. He has acted in films and one serial. When he wrote Hagada, it had over 250 repetitions. It was the same with his other monodramas.

Gregor writes columns for newspapers, for example Drusina and Ognjišče. He is a very good actor. He usually acts in comedies, but he's famous because of his own monodramas. He wrote: Hagada, Evangelij po Uinu, Pešec and other. His monodramas usually have Christian subjects. Cusin is very fun and I like his plays. He makes people fun.

I really like his good sense of humour. He ventures to play games with Christian subjects. Some people don't like his games and they critizes them. But there are more people who love them. As I wrote, he's played in serial (Zacnimo znova) and films. Those are: Ekspres, ekspres (1997), Felix (1997), Oda Presernu (2001) and Rusevine (2004). He got a lot of awards: Preseren's award in year 1995, award for The best solo comedy in year 2003, award for The best acting achievements in year 2007, award Noble comedian of comedian days in year 2011 and other.