Greg Barhorst

by Cole from Tipp City

My Dad is my hero because he inspires me to do my best at everything.

My dad was born in Dayton, Ohio. When he was a kid he had a paper route every day! He rode a RTA bus to school and he loved to ride his bike. He used to play the same sports as I do which are basketball and baseball. When my dad was a kid, he went to school at Our Lady of Mercy.

He grew up with 2 brothers whose names were Doug and Mike. My Uncle Mike is the youngest, my Uncle Doug is the middle child, and my dad is the oldest. All of them are good at baseball, in fact my Uncle Mike went into the Baseball Hall of Fame in Dayton, Ohio. My dad graduated from Chaminade Jullianne.

My dad's accomplishments are working for the same company for 25 years in a row, coaching me in sports, and being my dad. My dad is my hero because he is a great dad, he likes to spend time with me, and he likes to teach me things.