Elizabeth

by Bailey from London, Ontario

Never give up, and try your best for everything

My hero is my mother. Her name is Elizabeth. She went to St.Frances Catholic School, then when she graduated she went to Clark Road for 1 year. So when she left Clark Road she went to Catholic Central High School for the rest of her High School years. She did not go to College or University but she wanted to. She died when she was 36 years-old, that was last year. She died with liver cancer. She perseveres for everything, just like she always tells me “Never give up, and try your best for everything".

I picked my mother because she perseveres and she has done so many things for me in life and she loves me so much. My mother had 3 kids and they are my brother and sister. Their names are Amberly and Cody. My mother loves being with me and she loves going shopping and painting her nails with me. My mother worked really hard and she never got fired because she got cancer and she had to miss a lot of days. She was sad but ok with it, she was in the hospital for 7 months.

My mother is my hero because she has been there for me for most of my life. She loves me very much and if I could still have her here beside me everyday I would be so happy. My Mother is my hero.