Edward R. Murphy

by Ruslan from Murom

My hero Еdward Murphy is a famous actor. He played a lot of wonderful parts in many films. He played in such famous films as «Beverly Hills Cop», «Meet Dave» and others. He was born in a poor family but achieved much thanks to his bright talent and hard work.

He is not only a talented actor, he is a kind hearted man because he helps people in difficulty. He helped the hungry children in Africa. He helped to change their life to the better, for example, he built houses for the homeless people. He helped young actors start their career and achieve success.

I consider the famous actor Eddie Murphy to be my hero because he is very generous, kind and full of humor. I am impressed by his eagerness to help anybody who needs his help. He has never grudged his money and often gives it away for charity.

Like my hero I am fond of a good joke. I like people and I am a merry person. I am optimistic and positive.